Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Trees of Reverie September Read-a-thon

So I'm in ANOTHER read-a-thon. They're becoming something of a habit for me, aren't they? I'm usually pretty laid back about my TBR for read-athons, and this will be the same especially because I'm back in classes now.

So. This time it's the Trees of Reverie September read-a-thon. She hosts several a year, but this is my first time participating.

TBR

New

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • I tried to read this once before and didn't end up finishing it, but now that Heir of Fire is out, I think I'll try again.
Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan

  • On September 23 everything (and I do mean everything) will be dropped. Unless I am abducted by aliens or something, assume that I will spend by entire day reading. (Except when I have classes.) (Okay, I will probably be sorely tempted even then.)
Day 21 by Kass Morgan
  •  I got an eARC through Netgalley, which I really ought to finish (read as restart, because I don't remember what happened.
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

  • I have this for my kindle app, and I just haven't started it.
The Assassin's Curse and The Pirates Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke
  • They've both been sitting on my "library books" shelf for too long. Also, my library books shelf is too large.

Re-reads and Already in Progress

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • I've already started this as a part of the Raven Cycle Read-a-thon
  • This is also a re-read, since I've read it before (more than once)
Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
I think those are the only ones I'll put on my official to-read pile. I'm kind of a mood reader sometimes, so we'll see what I feel like reading, shall we? I'll post daily updates on my tumblr, and probably something every few days or weekly on the blog.

Reading Goals

  • Break this super-ultra strange trend of not reading anything new. I mean, obviously I will be reading Unmade when it comes out but still.
  • Finish at least four new books, because my Goodreads challenge for this year is looking sad and neglected.
  • Read for at least two hours a day.
  • Participate in some challenges and maybe the Twitter Chats 

No comments :

Post a Comment