Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Day 2

Today:

  • A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz: 132 pages
  • Ink and Bone: The Great Library by Rachel Caine: I haven't read any of this today, but I'm going to try to read some tonight.

This Week: 

  • A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz: 274 pages
  • Ink and Bone: The Great Library by Rachel Caine: 8 pages

Challenge

I know the photo isn't great, but I left this until late, so I have zero daylight.
1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!): Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore
2. A book you’re planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books: Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
3. Blue Book(s): Most of my books are blue in this post for mysterious and/or thematic reasons. Pick any, Bitterblue is the most blue, but Ink and Bone is dominantly blue, and so is Empire of Night.
4. Books from your favorite genre: I have a lot of favourite genres. It basically boils down to "not contemporary" but here's two, Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong (fantasy) and Skybreaker by Kenneth Oppel (steampunk, but not forced).
5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves: The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich. I have been resisting the urge to open this one until I finish my August ARCs.

2 comments :

  1. I just picked up Ink and Bone at the library yesterday. I think it sounds really interesting. You are doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not very far into Ink and Bone (as you can see...) but I'm really hoping I'll like it. Good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon!

      Delete