Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature created at The Broke and The Bookish.

1. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jenson: This has been on my list since the beginning of the year, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

2. Avalon by Mindee Arnett: Spaceships are fun. This one has also been on my list for quite some time, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

3. The Glass Sentence by S.E. Grove: This one sounds really interesting. I almost bought it once, actually, but I decided to wait a bit... I still have not done that.

4. Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix: This sounds really strange and fun. I do enjoy Ikea, and this is sort of a parody, I believe.

5. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: This is more of an "the library hasn't gotten it in yet, I've had it on hold for months" thing.

6. Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker: I didn't know about this until later in the year, and I haven't gotten to it yet.

7. The Falconer by Elizabeth May: Again, this was on my list at the start of the year, but it was just never at the top of my reading list.

8. The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen: Library hold situation, again. I'm sure it will come in eventually.

9. Day 21 by Cass Morgan: I read The 100 when it was released, and I actually had an eARC of Day 21, but I realised that I would have to reread the first one before going into it, so I've not gotten to it yet.

10. The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst: I'm still curious about this one, I really liked Vessel, however, I'm not sure if I will ever get to this one. Thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment