Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature created at The Broke and The Bookish.

I generally can't even give you my top ten for ONE year, much less three, but let's try this. Also, these books are often recent rereads, so they are my favourites at this moment in time. Ask me tomorrow, and bets are off... Also, I'm only allowed to mention each author once.

1. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

2. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

3. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

4. Nation by Terry Pratchett

5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

6. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

7. Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst

8. Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow

9. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

10. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

2 comments :

  1. Terry Pratchet's books are always fun to read! Cinder and The Winner's curse are waiting (impatiently) on my shelves to be read still.
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the never-ending TBR. I've only read one of Terry Pratchett's books so far, though I would like to pick up another at some point.

      Delete