Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Characters I'd Like To Check In With

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature created at The Broke and The Bookish.

1. Matt and Kate from Airborn. They're my top of the list for this one. I don't know, I just want to know what they're lives are like after Starclimber. I want to know what flying monster they're off looking for now. I want to see more of them in general.

2. The cast of Artemis Fowl. (Also, it would be lovely to see Minerva again. I'm just saying. She sort of disappeared off the map.)

3. Mary and James from The Mary Quinn Mysteries (after Rivals in the City). Someone probably got murdered while they were on their honeymoon. I'm 100% sure this happened.

4. The cast of The Supernaturalist. I feel like this was meant to have another book to it, and it just... never happened.

5. The Grace kids from Spiderwick. I gather that there is a spinoff series with cameos... so I'll have to check that out.

6. Kelley and Sonny from Wondrous Strange. Mostly because I want to see them try to juggle their relationship with running the faery police/ border guards.

7. Vicki from A Mad, Wicked Folly. I would love another peak into her life after the events of the book.

8. The cast of Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. I would love to see Niten and Aiofe's wedding, actually. It is mentioned, but we don't actually get to see it.

9. Sam from Rites of Passage. This was another book that felt sort of incomplete, almost like it was set up for a sequel.

10. The cast of Eragon. I would love to see their lives (and world) after Inheritance. (I know he said he wouldn't visit... but still...)

No comments :

Post a Comment