Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Wrap-Up

March was stop-and-go for books. I would read several in a week, then only one the next. This month in books:
The books I acquired this March. Featuring terrible lighting and my office floor, as usual.
  • The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski: I was eagerly anticipating this release, I finished it at two in the morning.
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: Am collecting the trilogy in paperback, just waiting for Ruing and Rising to come out in paperback now...
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan: I read this two years ago (wow, it doesn't feel like that long), and I've been meaning to pick up a copy. It was on Book Outlet.
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black: I snagged this after my reread, realising that I'll probably reread it again.
  • Lone Survivors by Chris Stringer: I'm a human evolution geek (evolution in general, really).
  • The Violinist's Thumb by Sam Kean: And also a genetics geek.
  • Improving Your Soil by Keith Red: One day I will start a blog about biology and gardening. It will probably be terrible.
I'm participating in a read-a-thon over on tumblr. next week, which is likely to seep over into this blog. We shall see.

2 comments :

  1. LOVED the Winner's Crime so much! Glad you enjoyed it too.
    Jen at YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now we have a long wait until The Winner's Kiss (oh, cliffhanger endings...)

      Delete