Friday, February 15, 2013

If You Then You 2: Struck

Which I didn't actually... but if you did.

If you liked...
Struck (Struck, #1)Struck by Jennifer Bosworth













Then you might like...
Witch and Wizard "Book One" - Free PreviewWitch and Wizard by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet
I actually mentioned this in my review of Struck, but the story telling and plot style remind me very much of James Patterson's writing. Witch and Wizard is geared toward a similar concept- a sort of dystopic crossed with fantasy.













Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
If you liked the tarot card part of Struck, tarots also play a big role in Poison Princess. This is also set after an apocalyptic event, though this one is more magical in origin. This one actually hit my DNF pile.










Wow this has been a strange one. I've posted books that I actually didn't enjoy reading. It's also been enlightening for me as to what types of books I don't really favour.






No comments :

Post a Comment