Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

Top Ten Tuesdays are a weekly feature over at The Broke and The Bookish (which I have actually managed to do for two consecutive weeks and counting...)

Oh look, one I can (more or less) put in order. I couldn't really decide if graphic novels counted, so they're seperate.

Eoin Colfer: The Artemis Fowl series. I also own the Airman and W.A.R.P.: The Reluctant Assassin. I'm not sure if I'll continue the series, but we'll see. I would like to get The Supernaturalist eventually.

Rick Riordan: All of the Percy Jacksons, and all of the Heroes of Olympus to date. I have read the Kane Chronicles, I'm just not sure if I'll ever reread them, so they aren't something that I have purchased.

Cassandra Clare: I've said before that I have a kind of strange relationship with these books, but I do have them for when I feel like reading them.

James Paterson: Regret. I almost compulsively finish series, so, even when the Maximum Ride books went into a serious tailspin, I finished the series.

J.K. Rowling: (Though these are kind of the family copies...) Harry Potter, of course. They're in kind of rough condition, and we had to replace Philosopher's Stone after the covers were more or less read off.

Michael Scott: Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. These covers are fantastic. It isn't why I own the books, but it is certainly a bonus.

Lesley Livingston: Wondrous Strange was one of the books that started me reading YA in earnest, I think. They're fun books, and I liked the faery would the Livingston creates.

Y.S. Lee: The Agency/ Mary Quinn Mysteries. If she writes a fifth I will read it. Seriously. The covers don't match because I couldn't wait for the Canadian release of Rivals in the City. I just find these books so fun to read.

Christopher PaloniThe Inheritance Cycle. A teacher read Eragon allowed to us, and I enjoyed it enough that I had to finish it, then the series. While I'm not sure how I would feel about it if I read it now, it was certainly something I enjoyed then.

... the rest are trilogies or below. I have a lot of trilogies, but there simply isn't a point trying list them.

No comments :

Post a Comment