Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature created at The Broke and The Bookish.

A lot of this was on my list  from a few weeks ago. I'm doing my best to avoid overlap, but there will inevitably be a couple.


1. Sweet by Emmy Laybourne: I enjoy "we are all stranded in isolation and some people are losing their minds" stories.

2. End of Days by Susan Ee: I still have to get to this... one day it will come back from the library.

3. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Andieh: This is another crossover from that other post, but I still have yet to get my hands on it... come on, library.

4. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys editted by April Genevieve Tucholke: Short stories of the horror variety.

5. In the After by Denitria Lunetta: I just go this, and I've yet to read it.


6. Transcendent by Lesley Livingston: Yes, I still haven't read this, but I reall

7. The Spiritglass Charade by Colleen Gleason: I've got an ARC for The Chess Queen Enigma, so I now have an extra push to get caught up. I'm waiting for this to come in from the library.

8. Under a Painted Sky by Stacy Lee: This sounds like a fun historical read.

9. Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal: I've only been meaning to get around to this forever.

10. The Glass Sentence by S. E. Grove: I've been meaning to read this since it came out. The paperback just came out, and reminded me (I do like the hardback better, appearnce-wise, though).

4 comments :

  1. Sounds like a good selection of books you've got in the coming months. The Wrath and The Dawn is one that is on my TBR but not for the summer, not quite sure when I will get around to it.
    Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are definitely a lot of books to look forward to! My reading The Wrath and The Dawn entirely depends on when my library gets it in, so hopefully some time this summer, but you never know...

      Delete
  2. Nice TBR! :D I've been looking forward to reading Under a Painted Sky and End of Days as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. End of Days feels like it has been out for a really long time, and I'm just now getting to it. (It finally arrived at the library! Excitement!)

      Delete