Friday, May 16, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Day 4 and Day 5

Yesterday and Today

The Chase (Fox and O'Hare, #2)Okay, I finished this in the early hours of Friday morning, but it's not tomorrow until you sleep, right? I had to run it back to the library before it opened today...









Tomorrow



Acid
Finish ACID. I didn't consciously mean to start this today... it sort of just... happened, and suddenly I was partway though. I do that sometimes. So now I have yet another book that I am halfway through, though I'm pretty certain that I will finish this one.








A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent


 Try to finish A Natural History of Dragons. I'm just not great at finishing this one... it's not that I enjoy this one (though I do have some issues with it)... but I just seem to be incapable of bringing it to the forefront of my reading list.

No comments :

Post a Comment