Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book Badger Read-a-thon: Character Personality Challenge and Read-a-long

This one was to choose 5 characters whom I share a personality trait with.

Cinder from Cress: The practicality thing. I can be awful to go shopping with, as a result of this. Also, I can be pretty deadpan sometimes.

Persis from Across a Star Swept Sea: I'm terrible at taking other people's advice. Seriously. People: "Kelly, you should take less than four classes" Kelly: *takes 5*

Moria from Sea of Shadows: I have a temper. Though I don't think that I quite have her tenancy for flying off the handle with it, though.

Harper from Rebel Belle: Sarcasm, even at bad times. I also have her tendency of avoiding cursing (though for me it just isn't my personal style, I have try to avoid taking with other people throwing in the occasional swear-word).

Mary from Rivals in the City: I have a habit of both over-thinking and acting on impulse. It is possible and I do it.


Doll BonesIn an update for the read-a-long, I'm listening to the audiobook of Doll Bones, by Holly Black, and it's quite a fun story, so far. The cover is neat too- kind of gothic.

Update: Finished listening to Doll Bones. Overall it was enjoyable. It is middle grade, so the style of it worked (slightly more simple). I always appreciate the imagination of middle grade novels, though bits of it seemed a bit far-fetched, even for a middle grade novel.

1 comment :

  1. LOL, I am just like you, 80% at least :D :P
    Great choices :)
    MINE

    ReplyDelete