Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read

Top Ten Tuesdays are a weekly feature over at The Broke and The Bookish

1. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
I'm not sure about the premise of this one- the moral nihilism may not mesh well with my morals. It actually has had some pretty mixed reviews, and it doesn't sound like something I would enjoy.

2. Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein
Again, I'm not sure about the premise. It sounds kind of interesting, but it's also really  kind of over-the-top vengeful... so I don't know.

3. The Spiritglass Charade by Colleen Gleeson
I had some mixed feelings about the first book, and I'm not sure it I'm going to continue the series or not.

4. Maximum Ride Forever by James Paterson
Talk about flogging a dead horse. I still feel this sort of compulsion to finish the series, no matter how awful it has become.

5. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
I'm just not sure about this one. It's had good reviews, generally, but I'm still on the fence, especially since I'm having a hard time with dystopias recently.

6. The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney
Again, it's had some mixed reviews, and I wasn't completely hooked by the premise, but look at that cover.

7. The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barett
I generally like fairytale retellings, but I don't know it I'll like this one.

8. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
I'm very picky about my Greek mythology, for some reason.

9. Beauty by Nancy Ohlin
Again, I'm a bit picky about my retellings, though I often find I enjoy them.

10. Not  a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
I've been very hit-and-miss with dystopias recently, but, with the companion coming out soon, I might give it a try.

No comments :

Post a Comment