Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11 TBR


Bout of Books

Having just finished one read-a-thon... I'm doing another. I think my reader's block is going away somewhat (I've been plowing through Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) so I think this will be a fun way to get back into the swing of things.

Time Devoted to Reading: Will vary quite a lot, given that I don't really know how this week will look, but certainly every day.

Goals: To get through my TBR.

So, my TBR pile currently is:

  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Half Bad by Sally Green
I'm not sure I'll get through them all, but that's the pile I have right now. I might (probably will) change it up according to my mood, that's a general idea.

A little more about the read-a-thon (from their website):
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

No comments :

Post a Comment