Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Books/Series I Want To Reread

Hah. Top ten. I an obsessive rereader, but here we go. (Also, I know I haven't been doing Top Ten Tuesdays for... a month. I'm awful.)

1. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. It's one of my go-to reread books. It hits so many personal notes for me as a reader, and it's just such a beautiful book. I adore it as an audiobook as well. (I feel like it ends up on a lot of my TTT lists... oops?)

2. Cinder, Scarlet or Cress by Marissa Meyer. These are books that I often turn to when I've got reader's block (which is a relatively new phenomenon for me). The downside is they make me very impatient for Winter, which doesn't come out for just over another year. I think I reread Cress the most, and Scarlet the least.

3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I haven't read it in three years, and I feel like I should probably read it a second time at some point.

4. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. I read it when it came out as an ebook, but now I have the physical copy and I want to read it more thoroughly (I kind of sped through the first time). I reread the other two books in The Raven Cycle a lot too.

5. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I reread them a lot... I have a weird relationship with these books.  I think I'll leave it at that for now.

6. The Matt Cruse trilogy by Kenneth Oppel. This is another go-to reread. And I want to reread it with it's new covers at some time in my life because they are lovely.

7. Dark Life and Riptide by Kat Falls. Fun, light, quick read, and I really like the world.

8. East by Edith Pattou. I read it a while ago and really enjoyed it, and I think that I would enjoy reading it again.

9. As You Wish by Jackson Pearce. I've read it a couple of times. I borrowed if from the library several times and it's been a while.

10. The Lynburn Legacy by Sarah Rees Brennan. I just did a group reread of these books on Twitter. They're really enjoyable.

Man. One day I'll make a list of all my go-to rereads, because this doesn't even cover it.

Top Ten Tuesdays are a weekly feature at The Broke and The Bookish.

No comments :

Post a Comment