Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get

Top Ten Tuesdays are a weekly feature over at The Broke and The Bookish.

I'm not sure about how I did on this list... it ended up being kind of extemporaneous because I've been in the throes of education chaos these past few weeks (finals approach...).

2014

The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2)
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy
I still haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, though I would like to at some point soon. (Is this breaking the rule... I mean, I am looking forward to it, it's just that I haven't gotten to it yet... Oh well, its staying.)
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)
The Retribution of Mara Dyer.
Basically I would like to finish this series. I have it on hold at the library right now... there's no telling how long it will take for that to come in (its kind of unpredictable).
Transcendent (Starling, #3)
Transcendent by Lesley Livingston.
Again, it's the end of a trilogy that I would like to finish. I've had mixed feelings about the trilogy itself, but we'll see how it goes whenever I get a chance to read it.

2015

Shadow Scale (Seraphina, #2)
Shadowscale by Rachel Hartman.
The sequel to 
Seraphina, which I really enjoyed... this one has been a while in the making, and I'm really looking forward to being able to read it.
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski.
I really liked The Winner's Curse... and it left on something of a cliffhanger. I'm excited for this one. And what a cover.
Winter by Marissa Meyer
I actually had mixed feelings about the release of Fairest being announced, because it meant that Winter's release is pushed back another 6+ months... I really enjoy the Lunar Chronicles, and I'm really looking forward to the final installment. 

Raven Cycle book 4
Maybe I shouldn't be thinking that far ahead? Oh well, I am. I'm quite anxious to know how this ends.  I'm also really excited to see the cover (and to see the title for that matter). Hopefully there's less fiasco about the release date this time around.

Empire of Night (Age of Legends, #2)
Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong.
While Sea of Shadows wasn't perfect, I still have high hopes for this series. I'm hoping for a more concrete world and (please, please) no love triangles (I feel like there is maybe one lurking but I'm hoping that I'm wrong)... We shall see.
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Its technically the start of a sequel series, but I'm counting it. I'm really looking forward to revisting the world. (Maybe cameos too? That would be nice...)

Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2)
Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
Rebel Belle was an enjoyable read and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. I'll probably get it out of the library before it comes out.

No comments :

Post a Comment