Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books 13: Day 1

I didn't end up getting any reading done. (I know, I know, for shame.)

Daily Challenge: Bookish Survey

1. How do you organise your bookshelves? By mood? Mostly by mood.
2. What is one of your favourite books not in your favourite genre? Well, I'm not a fan of contemporary, but I still quite liked Fat Cat by Robin Brande for making me think about what is in the food I eat.
3. What was the last 5 star book you read? I'm terrible about giving 5 star ratings. I have a weird difficulty doing it. I think The Winner's Curse last year?
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? Is it terrible that I don't have a TBR? I'm in a bit of a rut. I'm kind of going by mood, but I've got a book by Michael Crichton.
5. What books do you recommend the most? The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan.

No comments :

Post a Comment